Secure & Easy Integration
- This is the process required and approved by PayPal for us to synchronize your account.
Connect with PayPal
- Click on the button “Connect with PayPal.”
- Once you have clicked on the button, you will be redirected to the PayPal login page to create a secure synchronization.
- You need to have an active account with Radix to synchronize your PayPal account.
Connect your PayPal account
- Your PayPal credentials will be requested to create an easy and secure synchronization.
- This synchronization will create an internal connection in your PayPal account to retrieve and read-only your revenue data.
- This connection can be turned off to stop the synchronization.
- Your email and password will be protected by PayPal, meaning that Radix will never have access to your account.
- adix will never store your credentials.
Terms & Conditions
- PayPal will show you the most relevant Terms & Conditions regarding our connection before synchronizing your PayPal account with Radix.
- Radix will retrieve and read-only data related to your revenue, such as; payments, subscriptions, customers, and products.
- A webhook will be created in your PayPal account, and this will allow Radix to update your revenue data every 4 hours.
The customer is transitioned to your Radix login page
- This is the process that starts the synchronization between your PayPal account and Radix.
- Once the synchronization process is finished, you will be redirected to Radix’s platform.
- It takes between 30 min to 1 hour to retrieve your historical revenue data. PayPal only allows going back three years of data.
Radix Haven, Inc. has followed all the requirements listed by Paypal holding, inc. that allow us to offer our data science platform solution.
With Connect with Paypal the customer can create an account on your website/app without having to set a password in our environment.
Your Online Business Revenue Dashboard.
- 20+ unit economics to truly understand your online business performance.
- Track your New Trials, Churn, MRR, ARPU, Best-selling products, and more.
- This is the dashboard to share it with your investors and team.
- Monitor your ups and downs’ revenue easily from your laptop or smartphone.
Detailed Information About Your Customers.
- Filter your customers by LTR, ARPU, MRR, Tenue, and other KPIs.
- Identify yout Top 100 Customers based on revenue spent.
- Identify your Recurring and One-time customers.
- A detailed profile for every customer with historical payments, upgrades, downgrades, churn, and more.
MRR/ARR & Overall Subscriptions
Track Your MRR/ARR & Overall Subscriptions.
- Track your MRR movement in real-time.
- Calculate your Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR).
- Filter your subscriptions by active, churned or past due.
- Forecast your MRR performance and overall subscriptions growh.
Best-selling Products & Services
The Perfect Dashboard For An E-Commerce Business.
- Highlight your Top 10 best-selling items.
- Identify the products that bring in the most revenue for your online business.
- Calculate your average revenue per product.
- Keep track of how many products you are selling every single day, week, month, and year.