Secure & Easy Integration
- This is the process required and approved by Stripe for us to synchronize your account.
Connect with Stripe
- Click on the button “Connect with Stripe.”
- Once you have clicked on the button, you will be redirected to the Stripe login page to create a secure synchronization.
- You need to have an active account with Radix to synchronize your Stripe account.
Connect your Stripe account
- Your Stripe credentials will be requested to create an easy and secure synchronization.
- This synchronization will create an internal connection in your Stripe account to retrieve and read-only your revenue data.
- This connection can be turned off to stop the synchronization.
- Your email and password will be protected by Stripe, meaning that Radix will never have access to your account.
- Radix will never store your credentials.
Radix Haven, Inc. has followed all the requirements listed by Stripe holding, inc. that allow us to offer our data science platform solution.
With Connect with Stripe the customer can create an account on your website/app without having to set a password in our environment.
- Sync your Stripe in less than 10 min.
- Track your revenue in real-time.
- 20+ unit economics to truly understand your online business performance.
- Track your New Trials, Churn, MRR, ARPU, Best-selling products, and more.
- This is the dashboard to share it with your investors and team.
- Monitor your ups and downs’ revenue easily from your laptop or smartphone.
- Filter your customers by LTR, ARPU, MRR, Tenue, and other KPIs.
- Identify yout Top 100 Customers based on revenue spent.
- Identify your Recurring and One-time customers.
- A detailed profile for every customer with historical payments, upgrades, downgrades, churn, and more.
MRR/ARR & Overall Subscriptions
- Track your MRR movement in real-time.
- Calculate your Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR).
- Filter your subscriptions by active, churned or past due.
- Forecast your MRR performance and overall subscriptions growh.
Best-selling Products & Services
- Highlight your Top 10 best-selling items.
- Identify the products that bring in the most revenue for your online business.
- Calculate your average revenue per product.
- Keep track of how many products you are selling every single day, week, month, and year.