As more and more businesses transition from the analog world of accounting to digital business, the SaaS CFO is faced with the challenges of gaining visibility and control of their revenue, profitability, and overall growth. In short, they need better tools to help them run their businesses efficiently.
As a SaaS CFO, you are always looking for a tool that can help you track, analyze and grow revenue metrics. You have an extremely important role in driving growth for your company. So how can you do this with ease? Radix helps SaaS CFO through real-time tracking of key revenue metrics including customers, signups, churn, and renewals—anything that matters across multiple products or lines of business.
Why Radix is the best tool for a SaaS CFO?
Ultimately, it comes down to ease of use. Without a proper automated data collection process, your startup will likely never reach the levels of success that you strive for. Radix provides the best platform for accurately collecting each and every bit of data from your SaaS company, without needing to worry about issues like human error or past-due collection efforts. Once you have access to this data, you can use it for business intelligence and make better decisions moving forward.
Here are 6 reasons why a SaaS CFO should use Radix:
1) YOUR TRIALS INTO PAYING USERS/CUSTOMERS
- View a detailed breakdown of all your customers with a trial subscription.
- Filter your trials by active, expired, and converted.
- Advance AI recommendations to identify trials that might not convert into paying customers.
- Boost your trial conversion rate by 35%.
2) YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS REVENUE DASHBOARD
- 20+ unit economics to truly understand your online business performance.
- Track your New Trials, Churn, MRR, ARPU, Best-selling products, and more.
- This is the dashboard to share it with your investors and team.
- Monitor your ups and downs’ revenue easily from your laptop or smartphone.
3) THE PERFECT DASHBOARD FOR E-COMMERCE BUSINESS
- Highlight your Top 10 best-selling items.
- Identify the products that bring in the most revenue for your online business.
- Calculate your average revenue per product.
- Keep track of how many products you are selling every single day, week, month, and year.
4) TRACK YOUR MRR/ARR HEALTH ACCURATELY.
- Track your MRR movement in real-time.
- Understand your MRR Growth Rate % MoM.
- Forecast your MRR performance.
- Calculate your Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR).
- Increase your MRR consistently.
5) TRACK AND COLLECT YOUR PAST DUE SUBSCRIPTIONS.
- Improve your churn rate % by collecting your past due subscriptions.
- Create collection tasks on uncollected subscriptions.
- Track your delinquent and active churn.
- Be notified of every past due subscription.
- Improve your collection rate by 35%.
6) CSV UPLOAD OF PRODUCTS, CUSTOMERS, PAYMENTS, AND SUBSCRIPTIONS.
- Keep track of customers charged outside of your payment gateway.
- Ideal for customers who pay for your services or products through ACH transfers or other payment methods.
- Easily create manual subscriptions and be notified when it’s time to charge them.
- Generate invoices (PDF).
Note: This feature is perfect for businesses who run their operations through cash or ACH transfers. .
If you’re a SaaS CFO who wants to improve transparency and reporting across your tracking, billing, and forecasting, then Radix is the platform for you. It is the best CFO-friendly accounting solution available today. Radix provides real-time tracking and analytics of revenue metrics to help you predict growth, create efficiencies and maximize profitability.